Skip to content

Little Angels Hentai

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea how we can make LAH better? Or want to support a posted idea? Let us hear from you!

Little Angels Hentai

Categories

3 results found

1. I don't seem to be able to use https://lah.li/. Please open it at least with a self-generated certificate. Post the correct fingerprint in some topic though.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We donate, and top donors choose a small h-chapter of their choice, whether its loli or not.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think it would be great to allow people to come up with their own title after achieving a certain level (Contributor, x amount of posts, Donator, etc.). I think it would be something nice for those who greatly contribute to the site. -My apologies if something like this already exists and I just don't know about it-

While on the subject, can admins/mods have something to show their admin/mod status? It helps for people who don't know the mods in a forum get to know them.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  AdminSat (Admin, LAH) responded

Anyone with a reasonable contribution is allowed to pick their own title. The only limitation is that it has to end with “Angel”.

Moderators are marked in the online user list, and also listed on top of every forum. But if that is an issue, we will look into it further.

• Don't see your idea?