Skip to content

Little Angels Hentai

Welcome to our official feedback forum. Do you have an idea how we can make LAH better? Or want to support a posted idea? Let us hear from you!

Little Angels Hentai

Categories

5 results found

1. Very many people have warnings. This has a huge demotivating effect among the forum. I really think everyone who has the warnings should have them expired, as well as new ones shouldn't be permanent either. Or at least do not display them under each post and leave them visible only to the users who have them and admins.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to see icons to use in the Stories and Roleplaying board, the way the download boards have "Game", "CG", Video", "Book" and "Mixed" icons.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As the icons are currently implemented, it is not possible to separate which choices a user has in which forum. All of the choices would be present in all forums. I will see what I can do…

3. This way it will be easier to look through all the pics and find the copies to save space.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

First thing’s first: LAH already uses a duplicate prevention. Only duplicates that we have are pictures that have been modified.

Second, doing this would only waste our bandwidth. People only click on thumbnails their like, not all of them.

Third, this would pretty much lower the posting rates.

What do you think?

4. Heavens Pub can be for general chat, off-topic surveys, news, music, etc. While the forum game room should have corrupted wish game, etc. Many other forums are like that, just an idea. :-)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Personally, I think everything that does not belong to the forum’s direct topic belongs in heaven’s pub.

Each new section clutters the forum and makes it slow to load and slower to navigate. Actually, we have removed some sections that were previously there, already.

Most forums I have seen have those games in the “off topic” section, and have no special area designated for the text games. I don’t know, maybe if we have a board currency thing, this might become more appliable.

5. Just an idea, only problem is takes up a lot of time.

Simply send out a team of people to clean up the posts every monthly like merge/delete unneeded post. Clean comments up, (For say, have a comment that has a latest working re-up as the very first comment below the OP.) and things like that. It'll help get rid of much unneeded stuff.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have some good plans for the future, but in the current state, we would need volunteers.

Upcoming changes to the report function might help improve this, though.

• Don't see your idea?